Last updated on November 23rd, 2023 at 08:46 pm
WordPress push notification is the best way to send new post updates or publish notifications to your push notification subscriber.
WordPress push notification plugins help site owners increase visitor engagement, reduce cart abandonment, and boost conversions.
Because of WordPress’s popularity, many push notification plugins are available in the market. So, finding the best push notification for a WordPress website is quite difficult for a newbie, sometimes an intermediary, or an expert also.
But you don’t need to worry about anything; we’re here to help you. In this article, we have listed the 5 best push notification plugins for WordPress.
What is Push Notification Plugins For WordPress?
A push notification plugin for WordPress is a plugin that allows you to send web push notifications to your website visitors.
You must notice that when you visit anyone’s website, you see a message like Allow or Deny for push notification. If you click on allow, then you will receive notifications whenever the website owner publishes new content or updates something.
By adding the Best push notification plugin, you can send push notifications to your push notification subscriber’s device and convert them back to your website.
Push notification plugins for WordPress also allow you to segment your subscribers based on their interests and behavior, making it easier to target specific audiences with personalized messages.
What are the 5 Best Push Notification Plugins for WordPress?
Because of WordPress’s popularity, hundreds of push notification plugins are available in the market. But you don’t have to try all of them because we have picked the 11 best push notifications for WordPress.
Here’s a quick overview of the best 11 push notification plugins:
- Push Monkey Pro
If you’re looking for the best Push notification plugin, then OneSignal is WordPress’s game-changing push notification plugin.
OneSignal has earned its status as one of the best push notification plugins due to its blend of robust features, user-friendly interface, free-to-use, and seamless WordPress integration.
This plugin empowers you with features like unlimited push notifications, real-time analytics, and automatic post updates to keep your subscribers engaged and informed.
What makes OneSignal stand out among other push notification plugins is its ability to provide A/B testing, localization, and segmentation capabilities to cater to your audience in a more personalized way.
- Tailor your notifications to suit the preferences of your individual subscribers.
- Send as many notifications as you need without worrying about hitting any limits.
- Get your notifications delivered at the most opportune time based on your users’ online activity patterns.
- Experiment with different notification formats and contents to find out what works best for your audience.
- Customize your notifications to cater to your general audience.
- Keep your app users engaged with personalized, relevant in-app messages.
- Control the rate at which your messages are sent to prevent overwhelming your users.
- Get confirmation on whether your notifications have reached your users.
- OneSignal ensures compliance with GDPR and also provides a Data Processing Agreement.
- Export your data in CSV format for further analysis and reporting.
- Track the outcomes of your notifications to measure success.
- Get access to priority customer support around the clock.
- Benefit from custom contracts, service level agreements, and a dedicated data processing agreement.
The best part of OneSignal is it’s completely free to use on unlimited WordPress websites. We think no one can bite OneSignal.
OneSignal allow their user to send unlimited push notification to their push notification subscriber. Also, you’ll get Intelligent Delivery, A/B Testing, and GDPR Compliant with their free plan.
Like others, OneSignal has a paid plan; if you need more advanced features, you can go with their paid plan. Their paid plan starts at $9/Month and goes up to $99/Month.
If you want to unlock all the features, you need to go with their Enterprise and contact them for the Enterprise plan.
Gravitec.net is a rising star, swiftly making its mark in the realm of WordPress push notification plugins.
This plugin is the go-to choice for many website owners due to its remarkable capability to send push notifications efficiently and its seamless WordPress integration, making it one of the best free push notification plugins for WordPress.
Gravitec.net is teeming with impressive features, including the ability to send unlimited push notifications and automatic post-update notifications to keep your subscribers engaged.
What sets gravitec.net apart from the crowd is its unique Smart Campaigns feature and segmentation capabilities, allowing you to tailor your notifications to your subscribers’ preferences, enhancing their overall user experience.
- Offer your services across unlimited websites, reaching broad audiences.
- Cater to unlimited users, ensuring no one is left out.
- Send unlimited notifications, keeping your subscribers up-to-date.
- Automate to the maximum, with unlimited automation streamlining your processes.
- Integrate with an unlimited number of systems, enhancing your plugin’s functionalities.
- Cater to unlimited subscribers, ensuring your reach is never hindered.
- High load capacity ensures your plugin can handle a significant number of users at a time.
- Provide Customer Business and Tech Support through accessible platforms like Telegram and WhatsApp.
- Use RESTful API for seamless integration and interaction with different software components.
The main downfall of Gravitec is it doesn’t come with a free plan. So you just need to pay if you want to go with Gravitec.
Gravitec pricing plan starts at $20/Month for up to 20K subscribers, and you’ll get Unlimited websites, Unlimited users, Unlimited notifications, Unlimited automation, and Unlimited integrations.
And you need to pay $41/Month for 50K subscribers, and $82/Month for 100K subscribers, $124/month for 200K subscribers.
If you need more requirements, then you need to contact them for their business plan.
WonderPush is another WordPress Push notification plugin with more than 10K+ active users.
The best part of this Push notification plugin is that if you don’t have enough to subscribe, you don’t need to pay more money. You can just start out with less than $1.
WonderPush comes with a few impressive features like the Highest push delivery speed of 350k/s, Unlimited push notification send, Unlimited view, unlimited projects, and many more.
The best part of WonderPush, which we like the most, is that you can start their free trial of 14 days. And you don’t need to submit your credit card to start your free trial with them.
- Allow you to send unlimited push notification
- You can create an unlimited project
- Allow you to add unlimited team members on your dashboard
- Unlimited video
- The highest push delivery speed on the market is 350k/s
- Customizable push notification with Text, Images, Video, and Button
- Action button, A/B Testing, Deep Links
- Realtime reports, API analytics, and many more
The downside of WonderPush is they don’t offer any free plan for their free user. So if you want to start with them, you must pay.
But the side of WonderPush is they’re more affordable than other push notification plugins. If you’ve fewer subscribers, then you need to pay less.
For 1K subscriber, you need to pay €1, so you need to pay + €1 for every new additional subscriber.
4. Push Monkey Pro
Push Money Pro is another of the best WordPress Push Notification plugins for WordPress, which is easily compatible with all kinds of CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Wix, Shopify, ClickFunnels, and more.
The reason behind the popularity of Push Money Pro is they help their user increase engagement, Unlimited notification send, statistics, custom branding, and many more.
Push Money Pro provides the features that you need to send push notifications in an attractive way, like Granular Filtering, Custom Branding, Custom API integration, Image notification, and many more.
The best of Push Money Pro, which we like, is if you’ve less than 100 subscribers, then you don’t need to pay anything to use their paid plan. But when your subscriber reaches 100, then you need to go with their pricing plan.
- Allow you to send unlimited push notification
- Compatible with all kinds of device
- Rich statistic
- Granular Filtering
- Notification scheduling for next time
- Custom API integration
- Customizable image notification
- RSS to push notification
- Drip Notification and more
Push Money Pro doesn’t charge you anything if you’ve fewer subscribers than 100. But when you reach your first 100 subscribers, you need to upgrade with their premium plan.
Their 100 to 2K subscribers plan comes with $19/month, and when your subscribers reach 2K and less than 5K, then you need to pay $36/month.
For 100K subscribers, you need to pay them $238/month, and if you’ve more than 250K subscribers, then you need to contact them for your custom plan.
SendPulse is another popular WordPress Push Notification plugin, which comes with a free plan for its users.
SendPulse provides everything that you expect from the best push notification plugin, like unlimited email send, 5GB of storage, Unlimited users, and more.
They also provide unique features that differentiate SendPulse from other push notification plugins. Like Unlimited Number Flow, 50 websites, a Bio link page, an advanced segmentation option, and more.
- Unlimited email sending in every month
- Up to 5GB of Image storage
- 300 sender email address
- Advance Segmentation options
- Full A/B testing suite
- Unlimited number of users
- Unlimited number of tags
SendPulse offers a free plan with up to 500 subscribers and allows you to send up to 15,000 emails every single month.
Their standard plan starts at only $6.40/month, and this plan allows you to send unlimited emails every month, and you’ll also get 200 MB of image storage.
SendPulse pro plan starts at $7.68/month, and you’ll also send unlimited email like a standard plan, But you’ll get 500 MB of image storage and many more.
But if you choose their top-class Enterprise plan, then you need to pay up to $10.75 for 1 to 500 subscribers, and your image storage will increase up to 5 GB, 50 websites, and more.
This is the list of 5 Best Push Notification Plugins for WordPress websites. We listed the top push notification provider in this top 5 list.
If you’re looking for the best free push notification plugin for WordPress, then I recommend you go with OneSignal. Because only OneSignal allows you to send unlimited push notifications for totally free.
But if you want to spend a few bucks for a Push notification plugin, Then we recommend you to go Gravitec to get the best value.
I hope you find the best push notification plugins for your WordPress website. Thanks for staying with us.